As learning administrators are spending an increasing amount of time compiling course content to engage their learners, more and more organizations are turning to external content providers to source at least a portion of their learning materials.
In fact, more than three-quarters (77%) of companies use third-party providers for learning content, according to Brandon Hall Group research, with 70% of those companies using anywhere between one to five providers.
This makes sense, considering that producing learning content not only requires a massive effort from the L&D team, which may be small and overworked, but also because content generally makes up a significant chunk of the overall L&D budget – about 20% on average according to Brandon Hall Group, with 17% of that group spending 50% or more on content.
Among the many drivers for outsourcing content, Brandon Hall Group suggests the following are the most important:
- Staffing capacity
- Lack of in-house capabilities
- Faster development times
- Access to innovation
Once a company decides to outsource their content needs, the question remains: “How do I find the right content catalog that not only satisfies the needs of my learning program and engages my learners, but also integrates seamlessly into my learning platform?”
How are these problems solved today?
In today’s market, there are generally three types of ready-to-go learning content options:
- Learning platform integrations with content vendors: When an LMS offers integrations with one or more content vendors without white-labeling those content vendors. Integrations can be put together in one area of the LMS, like a content marketplace , or could be individual add-on integrations.
- A white-labeled content marketplace that can be used with any learning platform: Using an external content vendor that is completely white-labeled within the LMS itself, therefore making the content marketplace within the LMS an actual offering/product of the LMS, rather than an offering of an external content vendor.
- Content directly from the learning technology vendor: This is content that is exclusively found within the LMS and comes from the LMS itself, so the content catalog cannot be added to or integrated with another LMS from another vendor.
Even with the help of external vendors, learning administrators are spending an average of 258 hours sourcing or building a single e-learning course.
Get engaging, relevant content to your learners—fast
Let’s go back to that question—“Does pentaq电竞下载在线入口 offer learning content as well?”
You bet! And we make it easier than ever to get high-quality, engaging and mobile-ready material in front of your learners, sooner and without the hassle with pentaq电竞下载在线入口 Content .
The pentaq电竞下载在线入口 Content catalog, which is now available in the pentaq电竞下载在线入口 Content Marketplace, gives you the opportunity to choose from the most relevant off-the-shelf courses, covering a range of topics from compliance to soft skills, directly from within your learning platform . Gone are the days of having to purchase multiple licenses from multiple vendors for content catalogs and having to juggle tricky technical integrations between multiple systems.
With pentaq电竞下载在线入口 Content, you can:
- Eliminate the need for multiple systems. Forget contracting separate vendors and managing tricky technical integration between two platforms – pentaq电竞下载在线入口 admins can purchase and manage content directly from your learning platform in a single area.
- Boost learner autonomy and free admins from manual work. Give learners the autonomy to seek out and self-enroll in courses they find interesting to supplement learning activities beyond courses or activities they’re formally assigned. Doing so extends its reach across the organization to spark conversations and increase the likelihood the learning is applied in the flow-of-work.
- Deploy training programs sooner. Spend less time on admin-heavy manual work, such as creating and managing content, setting up a content vendor and learning platform integration, and course enrollments with high-quality, off-the-shelf content that can be readily distributed to learners in a matter of minutes.
pentaq电竞下载在线入口 Content is available in a variety of plans to satisfy the needs of learning programs of all sizes.
See learning content from a new perspective
pentaq电竞下载在线入口 Content turns pentaq电竞下载在线入口 into a one-stop “learning shop”—a single vendor for both your learning platform and learning content requirements to accelerate speed-to-deployment of your training programs. Take advantage of a complete, high-quality and engaging catalog of courses, with variety ranging from compliance to leadership skills, to get relevant and engaging material in front of your learners that allows them to consume content at their convenience, on the device of their choice, sooner and without the hassle.
For a preview of the full pentaq电竞下载在线入口 Content experience, start a 14-day trial to access 20 free courses today!